Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Her head has no room

It is a dark and stormy day, it's raining hammers, it's raining nails, we might soon get washed away. I was sitting at my table printing red twigs on a beautiful sand beach of linen, thinking of holidays.

It has been a busy time, my head is so full of things to do. Are you busy too? Tomorrow the folks are on their way to visit for Thanksgiving Holiday. I have pumpkins to roast for pie, cranberry sauce to simmer with orange and ginger, rolls to bake and something else I can't remember just now. Family time will be good and we will eat lots of food. I don't know why I am rhyming.

For those of you in the States, I wish you a beautiful, happy, and safe holiday. For those of you abroad, I still wish you beautiful, happy and safe.

I'll be taking this week off from my shiny place here and I will see you next week. Take care my friends!

11 comments:

Itchin' Stitchin' said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours too :)!!! My plan is to gobble up all that yummy food and go into a food coma.

june at noon said...

After a week of being under the weather and doing almost nothing around the house, I'm scrambling to get all caught up so I can totally relax the rest of the week. Hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving!

...C o w R o a d... said...

Love your printing there Alex! What are you printing with?
Same awful weather over here. I'm still in my pj's... ;-)

Flaming Nora said...

Happy thanksgiving doll. Have a fantastic time. See you on the other side! xx

Maria Rose said...

Have a lovely week.

greenrabbitdesigns said...

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with you loved ones!
Vivienne x

mel @ loved handmade said...

Enjoy your break! Dinner at your place sounds divine..x

Unknown said...

Have a happy Thanksgiving. :)

liz said...

Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy. :) Liz

harmony and rosie said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you. Enjoy x

Du said...

Olá Parabéns pelo blog, estou gostando de conhecer tudo aqui.
Vem participar do sorteio no meu blog.
http://paravoceeufizassim.blogspot.com/

Bjs e até mais.